Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kitchen Update!

OMGosh. It's really coming together now!  Here is the pic of the grout I promised.  It makes the tile look even better.  It's weird to say that, but it does.  Which is what grout is supposed to do I suppose, but it does.  It makes the tile look even better.

I also finished the new glitter switch plates.  With all the new electrics, came new plates, too.  I like them even better with the tile!

I will say our first tiling job is a success and won't be our last.  We've lived in this house for 15 years and some of the rooms really need a sprucing up.  Given how the kitchen refresh became a full on remodel, I hesitate to think about the next room.  But, no thinking of other rooms when there are still four items left in the Kitchen, which include new floor, light over stove, undercabinet lights, stainless steel behind stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!