Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's Our Anniversary - - - Happy 25th!

Today is my 25th Wedding Anniversary.  Woo!

It sounds like so many years and while I am very, very young, it's true.  We've been married 25 years today. We decided to buy new wedding bands and (sniff) they are not quite ready for today.  Such a bummer.  But, as my son said, it's just a ring and you still get to spend the day with this guy.

Isn't he adorable?!!  And he's smart and creative and can fix just about anything and funny and aggravating and challenging and I love him with a depth and breadth that I could not fathom 25 years ago.

The other day my girlfriend was telling me she ran into someone we went to school with and this is how she responded when the friend asked about us:  Oh, Mark and Marsha.  They're smack dab in the middle of happily ever after.

And we are.

Good relationships don't just happen.  They take time, patience and two people who truly want to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!