Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Where does the time go?

Yesterday I was working on items for my business. I had a list of things to accomplish. Not a crazy long list. Just a list. I only accomplished two things. Argh.

Anyway, I think I could work for a week and then I might be ahead. I hope this doesn't sound like complaining, because I am not! I'm thrilled to be busy. I'm thrilled to have a list of things to accomplish.

Once you start being creative, more and more creative ideas flow to you. It's fun and exciting and I'm really, really enjoying it. Hmm...  I suppose I've just answered my own question, haven't I?

Well anyway, today I'm off to work to accomplish more than two things on my list.


“Hide not your talents, they for use were made,
What's a sundial in the shade?” 
― Benjamin Franklin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!