Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday!

It's Saturday! It's Saturday! It's Saturday!

I'm so glad for this day off. It's been a busy time and I need a little down time. Though, I'm going to get my hair cut and visit my favorite JoAnn's for some supplies, followed up with a fun date night, there won't be much down time. But, you know what I mean.

Here are a
few things that happened this week that just make you go Hmmm...

So I opened a new bottle of contact lens solution this week and was happy to see a coupon enclosed... until I looked at the expiration date of 12.31.13. So I immediately looked at the expiration date for the solution: 08.2015. Hmmm...

At work, we had Chipotle one day and I did not eat all the chips and salsa, so I stuck the bag in the fridge for the next day. As I'm walking into the lunch room the next day, I overhear one of co-workers say "Hey Susie, there are still chips in the fridge." To which I responded "Yes they're mine. I saved them for today." Co-worker 1 continues talking to Susie "You should eat them."  hmmm...

I added this scarf to Etsy. It's a flirty feminine scarf in shades of gray and black. Did you know that Charcoal is apparently the color for late winter and early spring. As in Charcoal is the new black. Well if that's the case, this scarf will serve you well.

It's another cold wintry day around here. Dare I say it, I'm kind of getting used to all the white. It's relentless, though.

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!