Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Warm, warm, warm...


  

Imagine me saying that like the soccer announcer yelling GOAL... WAAAAAAARRRRRRRMMMMMM

I actually drove home today with the window down! No it really wasn't warm enough for that, but how could I resist. We've been in a deep freeze for months. Much longer than is typical for this area and I was celebrating the 46 degree weather. It was wonderful and I am grateful!

My SIL is opening a store soon. She's going to sell art, handmade crafts and antiques. It's a fun and exciting time for her. She's asked me to make some things for the shop and today I celebrated the amazing weather by making some things that remind me of summer and warm weather and shorts! Oh my goodness. I guess I didn't realize how much the weather was affecting me.

Anyway, it's been a good and productive day and I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!