Monday, January 24, 2011

Project #7 Hearts


Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I thought I'd make some pretty trinkets to mail away. I realized as I was making the first bracelet and all the beads slipped off (in a failed attempt to tie the stretch magic) beading is not my special gift. I'm easily frustrated that what I want to happen doesn't always translate. That being said, after retrieving most of the lost beads, I released all expectations of perfection or glory and just decided to enjoy the creative process. Surprisingly, I did.

Oh, btw - if there is a single thing you want to learn how to do, check YouTube. So many wonderful people have taken the time to film tutorials and share them for the betterment of the world. Chances are you will find help there. It's amazingly generous and I've learned much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!