Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project #4 Scarves


Here are two very different scarves I finished today! One is a keyhole scarf in a yarn that reminds me of stones with gray, copper and cream. The other is a fluffy knitted eyelash yarn called "Denim".

This 30 projects challenge is really fun. I'm thoroughly enjoying the accomplishment of it. But I'm also pleased to have taken so many pictures. Quite often, I give away the item before I've recorded it.

from Emily Dickinson...
It's all I have to bring today --
This, and my heart beside --
This, and my heart, and all the fields --
And all the meadows wide --
Be sure you count -- should I forget
Some one the sum could tell --
This, and my heart, and all the Bees
Which in the Clover dwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!