Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project #5 More Glasses Cases

For these, I took plain tan twill, marked diagonal lines and then used two different decorative stitches on my sewing machine to stitch along the lines. I used a thread that picked up on the blue in the flannel print of the lining fabric. I think they turned out quite fine.

I am always on the lookout for scrap projects. Since I make a lot of clothes and since there is always material left over from those projects, my scrap pile is significant. Hopefully this month will whittle that down to a reasonable size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!