Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hearts Galore!

A friend with a second grader is planning a Valentine's Day party. I volunteered to make puffy hearts, which you may have noticed, are a favorite Hearts a plenty and Puffy Pins. I have loved hearts my entire life. Not just because of the shape, but because of what they convey. Love really is what it's all about. Love, love, love.

So I made some hearts for my friend and her daughter. It was fun!

There is plenty of time if you want to whip up some of these yourself! This is a pattern I created with inspiration from here. Because I've made these puffy hearts so many times, I've altered the original pattern to suit me and the project at hand. But the bookmark was my original inspiration and I like to give credit.


 “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”  Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!