Saturday, January 11, 2014

Getting into the swing again...

I took two weeks off around the holidays and this was my first week back at work. OhMyGoodness. I'm totally ready to be at work, but boy am I having some trouble getting back on schedule. It is my favorite part of time off, to wander around in my jammies doing what needs doing. The morning is a good time for me to pay bills, look through the mail, read blogs...  But, morning is when my work schedule begins.

I really enjoy having a couple of hours to get things together before leaving the house for the days activities. That is going to be my goal, I think. I'm not sure how to accomplish it, but I'm just going to set that wish free and see what happens. I know I will enjoy discovering how it will all work out!

Onto some fun things I made for friends... I have a circle of friends where our tradition is to celebrate Christmas in January. It's really the end of Christmas when we all get together and yesterday was the day. It's a long story, but there is a longstanding cow theme to our group. This year I turned toys into ornaments and they turned out so stinking cute!

So, it's really the end of Christmas 2013. It was a really good one. I've chosen my name for 2014, but I'm keeping it close to the vest for right now. Hope your week was grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!