Friday, December 6, 2013

What is going on?

Yesterday my son was walking through the small town where he works and while in a crosswalk, was hit by an SUV. The driver neither asked if he was okay nor stopped. What the hell is that? Seriously?!

Thank God, my son is okay, though I imagine he will be sore today.

I've been sitting here trying to put into words all the thoughts going through my head and a great many of them are unkind, mean, and not for public consumption.

So, I think I'll leave it at this: If you are driving a car, then you are responsible for any and every thing that occurs while you are driving it. Leaving is not an option, whether you ding someone's door or run into a pedestrian. You accept the responsibility by choosing to drive. Period. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!