Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Saying goodbye to the Year of Light


I've read a couple of blog entries with wonderfully insightful reviews of 2013 and I thought for a brief moment that I might create such an entry for myself. But as I'm sitting here, I'm just not feeling it. I feel ready to greet 2014 without a review. Besides, I've documented plenty of 2013 on this blog. All I really have to add is this:

It is New Year's Eve and thus ends the Year of Light. 2013 was a really good year for me. I've learned a lot about myself. I'm thankful for that with a depth of gratitude I'll not be able to adequately express. Every day this year I have become more and more comfortable being me. Since God dwells within me as me, being me is the most important work I do.

Thank you Year of Light. Thank You!

Happy New Year's Eve to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!