Monday, November 7, 2011

Life at my house

I'm pleased to say that normalcy is returning to my life. Do you hear the angels singing? They are! I'm typing, easily maneuvering my fingers around the keyboard, Capitalizing letters. My punctuation and spelling are back to my eclectic style. I enjoy a good !, where perhaps none is dictated, and I'm tickled to be able to put ! one wherever I want. In the last post I skipped those and capital letters because it was just too much effort. The arm is progressing. I definitely have some scar tissue, which is inhibiting my mobility. Arrgh. I started massage therapy and after just one brief session it feels really good. Can't wait to do it again. All in all, I'm pretty pleased with the progress. I go for a follow up this week and hope the doctor is pleased too. So, I've noticed a lot of grumpiness on the pages of my fb friends... It started me thinking about the fact that perhaps complaining about the people around you is missing the point. Let's suppose that the difficult, challenging, annoying people are a life lesson for you. If all you do is complain about them and place them in the 'wrong' category are you really learning anything? What if there is a deeper reason you're annoyed? While we're supposing... Suppose you are the difficult, challenging life lesson for someone else... Do you really want to be that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!