Thursday, November 10, 2011

Arm... last for a while

I went to the doctor yesterday and was given a 'You're doing really great' pat on the back. No more splint. Just continue PT and massage and begin weight training. So it's all good. I'm thrilled with the visit and the status of my arm. I'm relieved to be able to return to normal or at least begin creating a new normal. The arm is not 100% but it's only been 5 weeks since surgery and this was an intense fracture, so it's good. Really good. I'm relieved to be able to focus on other things and have the arm just be part of my life, not the focus! So, until and unless something major happens the blog will return to it's former 'non-arm' topics. Gee doesn't that sound good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!