Sunday, July 21, 2013

Better Days!

Rose of Sharon
Today is better.  Yesterday, after the dreaded blues post, I had lunch with friends, who are all in the same boat.  We laughed, we cried, we hugged and I'm better for it.

Here are some pics from the yard this morning before the storm blew in...  In the midst of all the turmoil of the last couple of days, the serenity of home is very welcome!
Berries!

Interestingly, I looked at my blog today and thought what happened to that post...  Ooops.  Obviously got distracted and forgot to finish it.  

Now it's Sunday night and I've been ticked all day.  Not raging or anything, just a low level pissy that I really cannot support.  I'm trying hard not to beat up on myself, as I know that it's important to take the time you need to feel as you feel, but it's such a drag to be in the middle of the grief stages.  I'm trapped somewhere between depressed and angry and I'm not enjoying.

At any rate, we took the kid apartment shopping yesterday and it was all around good.  He is excited and it's fun to see him weighing the pros and cons of dishes and silverware.  
Dooryard Garden

On a side note I found a light I might like for the stove area.  I'm currently muddling it over as I cannot commit.
Daisy, enjoying the rain

And now, I believe it's time for all cranky momma's to be in bed and that's where I'm headed... PDQ
Pond - you can see the rain on the surface!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!