Friday, March 29, 2013

More "I am-ing"

A few things I want to add to the last post about I am.
God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'" Exodus 3:14

Just consider this...  If I am is God, then are we not summoning God power when we begin with I am.  If that is the case, perhaps it's time to be much more conscious of what we put behind it.  If we were describing God, would we say I am forgetful? Lazy? Mean?

No we would not.  So, let's not do that to ourselves.  Why would we want to focus God power on being negative about ourselves.  If you can't find a way to frame it in the positive, try 'I am figuring it out' or 'I am learning'.

Today: I am dusting. I am finishing a sewing project.  I am love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!