Tuesday, October 18, 2011

going back to work

I'm nervous. I have little stamina. The past two weeks have been a series of sleeping and waking round the clock. I've been trying to force myself to sleep during 'night' hours. But I rarely sleep longer than 2 hours, usually 1. Then I'm awake for a few minutes or a half hour. Last night set the alarm at 10:22, awake again 11:28, 12:40; 2:10; 4:05; 5:45, 6:40. Not very restful. I wake up tired. Yesterday I was up for 2 hours before needing a nap and today I'm going to work. So I'm a little nervous. Not scared because I work for an amazing lady, but nervous. Just needed to get that out of my system before heading to the shower. Thanks Universe for being my sounding board. Now let's get out there and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!