Monday, June 23, 2014

3 weeks and it is good...

It's official. I like yoga. I know, big surprise. Week 3 was great. I could do things on Sunday that I could not do the first day. That is big. I felt less awkward and more confident. Of course, I'm still quite thankful that I cannot see myself in a mirror! But I still felt more confident in doing the moves.

Near the end, we did something called "Happy Baby". I'd never heard of it before and as the instructor introduced it and explained how to accomplish it, a giggle burst out of me, only to be joined by my husband's giggle. Such a fun moment. Want to know what Happy Baby is?  Yep, just like the picture, on your back, feet in the air, hands holding them. So funny!

It's official. I'm hooked. I downloaded an app to my tablet. Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!