Tuesday, May 20, 2014

We create pressure

Okay, I admit it, I'm a big Dancing with the Stars junkie. From the first day through today I have watched every season. I don't really care so much who wins, except I want the person who wins to be more than a good dancer. I like the humanity aspect, the connection, the story. I also like to watch people create art with their minds and bodies. I like to laugh and this show has plenty of that, too. 

Anyway, watching earlier this week, one dancer, Derek Hough, said "Pressure doesn't exist. We create it for ourselves." And I thought to myself, huh, isn't that an interesting perspective on life. 

So I thought I'd share.

Amy Purdy & Derek Hough Move Us To Tears with Contemporary Dance on 'DWTS' - Watch Now!I totally pilfered this picture from the internet. I apologize in advance if it gets your unnies in a bunch. I just wanted to show one of the many beautiful pictures created by this seasons dancers. Derek's partner this season is Amy Purdy, the Paralympic Snowboarder.


Happy Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!