Friday, January 25, 2013

Chocolate Chip Muffins


Oh, yes.  They are as good as they look.  I found the recipe on AllRecipes.com and decided to make them mini's.  Because they are mini's, they need less bake time.  This is my second try to find the exact right time.  They are better, more moist on the inside, but darn it all, it's going to take another batch because they are just a little too done on the outside.  Darn it all!  It's a burden, but I'll do it.  It's the sugar topping that makes them rock!  Oh, you'll be tempted to add extra chips.  Resist.  Using the mini chips gives you lots of good chocolate coverage and when you put too many in it throws off the sweet balance.  Can't really say how I know that, but I do.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!