Friday, June 19, 2009

Storms and Stepping Out


My goodness but it stormed here this morning. Thunder, lightning, pouring rain. It was something to behold. I love a good storm, so I threw open the windows, shut down the computers and stood on the porch, until the wind drove me inside to shut windows, wipe down sills and marvel and the amount of water rushing out of every downspout. Mother Nature was definately putting on a show and I'm happy to say that all is well.

Our chicks, three weeks old today, are looking a little rough as the fluff makes way for the feathers. Yesterday was a big day for them as they ventured outside of their coop for the first time. Not all made it out, but most did, if only for a minute.
"Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become." ~uncertain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!