Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Monday!


I am happy. It's going to be an excellent day!

I'm going to get some stuff done that I've been wanting to for a while and enjoy the tremendous weather at the same time.

This rose is a climbing rose that I bought on a whim. It didn't bloom the first year and I wasn't totally sure what it would look like. When it started to bloom this year, I was stunned. It produces the most amazingly, shockingly pink blooms. The color doesn't seem real, but I assure the picture is accurate. It's started to send shoots up, which we are going to train it to grow on a wire, up the side of the garage, and so while thoroughly enjoying the show this year, I am eagerly anticipating next year.

"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared." Buddha


I hope your Monday is happy and all that you want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!