Monday, April 21, 2014

Whew!

MY HUSBAND IS AWESOME!

I said to him last Tuesday that I was basically working two jobs, between my 'regular' job and my new online business and I just couldn't get it all done. I said, I'd like to take 30 days off from cooking.

Without a moment's hesitation, he said "Done." And I haven't cooked or ordered or picked up dinner since.

What a guy! Am I right?

You know how sometimes it takes a little while before you can feel the change? Today, I feel the relief. Today I felt like I had some time, so I've actually posted to my blogs and set up my email to work correctly and written an email to address a situation! I also ordered supplies for my new business, which is going gangbusters! It's a really, really good day.

I'm off now to give that great guy I married a big smooch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts!